“But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is, a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6

    Without faith nothing is possible, to please, comfort or sustain Him, is fictional. All things are possible to he who believes. When i approach the throne, I must approach it in boldness, and confidence. Fully confident and believing that God says He is who He says He is. And when i approach the throne room, relentlessly seeking the father, I am rewarded. Rewarded with peace, love, joy and so much more.
    How does God take our problems if we wont confess them? How does God forgive, love, and offer peace if I’m constantly rejecting it? Ever been there? You know something is wrong. You know you need to forgive let go and love more. If I don’t approach the throne room, in FAITH, fully confident, that God can take away all my worries and anxieties, then it will remain. If its the will of the Father to continue to press the grape until its wine, then wine i will become.
    Approaching God is a day to day thing. James would go on to say, Faith without works is dead. We must not just be hearers of the word, but also doers. I remember the first couple of years I had epilepsy. Blaming God for practically everything that was going on in my life. From childhood scars, to lonely nights. The mountain in front of me seemed way too high. I was selfish in so many ways. The mountain in front of me was never meant to be moved, climbed, or shattered, it was meant to be looked upon and sought after. How can I glorify the father through this heaviness? Without faith, that question is completely useless, because i wouldn’t have been able to see the fathers hand through out it. Without Faith, I am bankrupt.
    Today I will choose to remain strong in my faith. Choosing to please the Father and all that He has done and continues to do, instead of my selfish desires. 

Comments

Most Popular